July 7th, 2014
Dear Father,
Yesterday I saw my brother, neice, nephew, and grand nephew. You would be proud of your son. Kieth has given up quite a lot to be near his children. He has put up with living conditions that he should not have, he has put up with jobs he should not have, all because he realized that he did not want to deprive his children of their father. He and I grew up without our father and I guess that he did not want the same thing to happen to his children.
He has done a great job. His children are delightful, pleasant, happy and smart. But that isn't surprising considering their father. Kieth has always been someone that no matter what is going on when I see him I feel calmer, more steadied and a little more like I'm at home.
I got to see my son make my grand nephew laugh. The reward for that made up for the less than stellar show that Lisa and I had just completed. It is only when Kieth and I are in the same place that you seem to exist again. Kieth and I together make you more real.
Your son,
Jason Vincent Alexander Murray
No comments:
Post a Comment