May 24th, 2014
Dear Father,
Today was a stressful day. Arguments were many and didn't end well. Your granddaughter is going to her prom sad because her boyfriend won't talk to her and won't see her. These children are selfish and their arguments are petty. Maybe they aren't but it seems as though they are to me since I've now been married almost 24 years. What arguments did you guys have? You were young, maybe they were petty as well.
I don't know what to do for my daughter. She seemed so happy a couple of days ago and now she seems so sad. She stakes so much of what she is feeling on the people around her. I think sometimes she doesn't have much of an understanding of who she is.
Well so long for now. I must get on with the process of living, something I wish you had participated more in.
Your son,
Jason Vincent Alexander Murray
No comments:
Post a Comment